Hundreds, perhaps thousands of bloggers will be converging on New York for BlogHer 2010.
Sadly, I am not one of those bloggers.
Instead, I am participating in the No-Go BlogHer blog hop sponsored by To Be Thode and Marf Mom.
We have been asked to answer a couple of questions and then. THEN, we will be entered to win one of the really great prizes offered by these two generous gals and their sponsors. And since my bloggy luck has been pretty awesome as of late, I decided to play along.
So here goes.
1. When did you start blogging?
- I started blogging back in 2006 over on mySpace, but I took the plunge and started From Inmates To Playdates in November, 2008.
2. Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging because I happened upon a blog over on mySpace. I started my own blog here on the world wide web because I enjoy making people laugh and because it is all mine! As a mother and wife, few things are all mine. This here blog though? ALL. MINE.
3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
- I know without a doubt that I would miss my fellas if I travelled to BlogHer. Instead of missing them, I’ll be right here serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to two of the cutest little boys on the planet. Oh, and I’ll be spreading my fabulosity along the way, too!
4. Share a post that you thing says a lot about you or is your favorite.
- Um, there are lots of them, but I’d have to say the post I wrote after watching an embalming probably speaks volumes about my quirks – it’s entitled What I Learned At The Funeral Home.