It’s fall around here, y’all!

September 9, 2010

in Bloggity Fun

After months and months of 412 degree temperatures, you cannot imagine how happy I am to welcome fall to wild, wonderful hills ofWest Virginia.

Y’all. Mornings are chilly and evenings are crisp. And I couldn’t be happier.

Welcome to the McResidence. You’ll have to pretend I already have a couple of pumpkins among the mix here on the porch.

Come on in and have a look around.

I just put the finishing touches on my bay window which I am thinking would look better with a lighter colored table cloth.

And here is a poorly lit picture of my dining room table before ironing the placemates, ahem.

It’s fall around here, y’all!

Yee Haw!

—–

This post is linked to The Cottageand The Inspired Room.Come join in on the fun!

{ 6 comments }

1 Heather - Hopelessly Flawed September 9, 2010 at 1:30 am

I love it! Fall is my favorite season, and this new weather is simply brilliant. Your house looks perfectly ready to greet the season!
Heather – Hopelessly Flawed´s last blog post ..Could you hold my hand while I check my email

2 dysfunctional mom September 9, 2010 at 1:52 am

I love it! I bought a few new things last weekend and put them out, I can’t wait to bust out my old stuff!

3 Traci September 9, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Oh how happy all your decorations are making me! Now I need to get all my stuff out too! You just inspired me!

4 Megan (Best of Fates) September 9, 2010 at 2:17 pm

I absolutely love fall decorations, though I hadn’t even noticed it was fall yet!

5 Jean September 10, 2010 at 11:50 am

Beautiful!!! Refreshing!!! Makes ya want to just take a big ole deep breath and breathe in that autumn air! You’re a great decorator! :) (The book….)

6 Darcie - Such The Spot September 14, 2010 at 12:25 am

So festive and fun! I especially love scarecrow corner. Fall is my favorite too. I broke down last week and put up the decorations. In spite of a forecast for 100 degree temps.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: