What I learned this week….
1. After five years of wanting one REALLY REALLY BADLY, I still have to remind myself that I am the owner of a Saturn Sky.
2. Sometimes, home sweet home isn’t so sweet.
3. Ninety-Nine has some killer balsamic chicken.
4. A hotel water park is pretty awesome.
5. When untangling a hotel room phone cord, you should be very careful not to hit the big red emergency button, or else you might get an unexpected visit from a state trooper.
6. Summer is a great time to catch up (and act crazy) with cousins.
Now, what did YOU learn this week?
For complete carnival rules, click here.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog.
2. Within that post, please mention the What I Learned This Week carnival and link back to this post here at From Inmates To Playdates. If you donít know how to link, feel free to ask me.
3. Then link up with Mr. Linky down below.
4. Visit the other participants and see what they learned this week. Then leave a comment because comments are fun!