It’s Tuesday, and around here that means it’s time for another edition of “What I Learned This Week” and I know y’all are trying hard to contain the excitement.
Here’s what I learned:
1. The Bronx is much different ináperson than it was in my head.
In fact, most things are.
2. A package of Mentos, at a gas station in Pennsylvania costs $1.27.
3. Mentos are overpriced.
4. It’s been a long time since I’ve purchased candy in a gas station.
5. The Saturn Sky is SO MUCH FUN to drive.
6. Knowing that a Saturn Sky is sitting in your garage makes it tough to climb into the company car to drive into town.
7. As much as I enjoy travelling, there is no place like home.
8. The Canon Rebel is quite the possibly the best purchase I’ve ever made.
9. There are still honest people in the world.
Just ask the lady who found my camera in the hotel swimming pool and turned it in.
10. Though Stevie is almost three years older than Alex, Stevie only weighs 3.3 pounds more than Alex.
Now, what did YOU learn?
For complete carnival rules, click here.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog.
2. Within that post, please mention the What I Learned This Week carnival and link back to this post here at From Inmates To Playdates. If you donĺt know how to link, feel free to ask me.
3. Then link up with Mr. Linky down below.
4. Visit the other participants and see what they learned this week. Then leave a comment because comments are fun!