This will be short and sweet.
The McResidence has been buzzing with activity for the past week. And as if that’s not enough, THE OLYMPICS!
Oh my goodness, I could post about the Olympics every single day because USA, USA, USA!
Here’s what I learned this week:
1. It is hard for me to focus on a blog post when watching the men’s vault final. If I’m being honest, it’s hard for me to focus on anything when watching the men’s vault final.
2. A cute, little red sports car like my Saturn Sky is considered a “blue-light special” to police officers.
3. They are actually called still rings, not steel rings as I had once thought.
4. The hamster wheel gets louder and louder every week.
5. Little girls should never be allowed to play with perfume without adult supervision.
6. Shoes that fit your six year-old on easter, may not fit in August.
7. When doing important business, it is best to get a copy of all paperwork at the time of the initial order.
8. The hood release on the Sky is difficult to find without kneeling beside the driver’s door and getting under the dash-board.
9. After spending several days looking through old pictures, I am convinced I need to continue scrapbooking. Finding hand-written notes written years ago is pretty special.
10. It is impossible for me to end a list on number nine.
Now, what did YOU learn this week?