I’ve been busier than a raccoon in a trash-pile this week. First of all, this was the first full week of school. Second of all, it is consignment sale week. Thirdly, fall baseball kicked off this week, and both boys are playing. My calendar is slam-packed, and anyone who really knows me, knows that I wouldn’t have it any other way.
1. As if that’s not enough, our little one-lane road is a hot mess because a work crew is installing a new water line, or pipe, or whatever.
And as an added bonus, I have to leave the SKY tucked away in the garage because of ALL THE FRIGGIN DUST.
I know things could be worse. But, bullll.
2. A few weeks ago, McDaddy’s brother, his wife, and their four kids stayed with us for a few days. My sister-in-law, Michelle, made her own organic birthday cake and iced it in my kitchen. (My kitchen hadn’t seen that much action in months!)
I think the extra-long candles make Michelle’s birthday cake look super-fancy.
3. Now that the Olympics are over, I can finally get caught back up on Big Brother. I’m rooting for Mike “Boogie” but by the time you read this, he could be evicted from the Big Brother house. I have no idea why Ashley would wear that tacky sweatband on national television.
4. I’ve been burning my fall candles all week. As much as I love sleeping in during summer, I am ready for fall. I’ll be busting out the pumpkins next week. It’s almost fall y’all!
5. Well Boo! Mike Boogie just got the boot. Dang Ian.
6. Starting next week I plan to take a room a day and PACK A BAG of junk and get it up out of here. I am sick and tired of clutter and it’s time to do something about it. Stay tuned for before and after pics of my nice, organized home.
7. Since I started playing Words With Friends several years ago, I’ve also started playing Draw Something, Song Pop, Hanging With Friends, Scramble With Friends, and now Matching With Friends. I hereby declare that I will NOT be playing or downloading any more games. There’s madness in all that.
8. One question. The new season of Dancing With The Stars will feature 13 of the all-time greatest stars… um, WHO IN THE NAME OF PETE invited Pamela Anderson? How, when she finished in SIXTH place is she considered one of the all-time greatest stars? Why not choose Hines Ward, J.R. Martinez, Donald Driver, Laila Ali, Marie Osmond, Kristi Yamaguchi, or Jennifer Grey? Surely to goodness one of these WINNERS was available.
9. Oh my word. NY Med is off the hook. I am watching a Doctor remove a friggin liver. Just like Grey’s Anatomy, only it’s real stuff.
Okay, I think that’s enough rambling for one night.
Have a great weekend, y’all!