As I write this, I am watching one of those crazy killer mysteries on television. That probably means I’ll dream about crazy criminal activity all night long. Last night, I learned that watching a prison show just before bedtime means that I will dream about prison all. night. long.
1. Thanks to Alex’s newest infatuation with the LeapFrog globe, I learned that the official currency of Ethiopia is birr.
2. Weeks of watching the Olympics might make a little boy very curious about geography.
3. In my search to find out the next female “J” hurricane name, I discovered that hurricane names rotate every six years. In 2010, and again in 2016, the female “J” hurricane name will be Julia. Couldn’t be an ‘e’ at the end, now could it?
4. According to a person who does not like white chocolate or candy-corn for that matter, these are nasty.
5. Boiling macaroni for too long will turn it into mush.
I have a sign in my kitchen that says, ‘I Kiss Better Than I Cook’. Now you know why.
6. Before going to the Target to purchase items to complete a Pinterest project, you should probably READ the post attached to the pin first. Otherwise, you might find yourself wondering why powder detergent won’t flow through a drink dispenser.
7. It feels really good to ORGANIZE and SIMPLIFY.
8. It is possible to get in and out of the DMV in a matter of nine minutes.
9. You just never know what people have going on.
Now, what have YOU learned this week?
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog.
2. Within that post, please mention the What I Learned This Week carnival and link to this post.
3. Then link up with the Mr. Linky form down below.
4. Please only link if you have written a What I Learned This Week post. And please link directly to the carnival post, not the main page of your blog.
4. Go forth, read, learn, and comment, because comments are fun!