As you might imagine, I learned a great deal during our Jeep Jamboree weekend. And on the off chance that any of you ever attend a Jeep Jamboree weekend, here are some things you might want to know.
1. If you put your top down before the trail ride, be prepared to clean for
hours days to remove the stink mud.
2. Or better yet, DO NOT PUT YOUR TOP DOWN FOR ANY REASON on the trail ride.
3. Leave your good camera at home.
4. Don’t wear anything that you don’t want ruined.
5. If you do decide to put your top down, you might consider taking a tarp to cover the contents of the JEEP.
6. DO NOT PUT YOUR TOP DOWN FOR ANY REASON.
7. Do not wear bright white new-ish tennis shoes.
8. Flip-flops probably aren’t a great idea, either.
9. Bottled drinks are better than canned drinks because 1) they won’t splash out when you’re on the trails, and 2) when they are empty the last little bit won’t spill out into the trash bag.
10. Pack plenty of toilet paper.
11. And speaking of toilet paper… men to the left, women to the right. Why? Because women are ALWAYS right!
12. Don’t just pack the bug spray. USE IT!
13. When driving in deep water, GO VERY SLOW. Especially if your top is down.
14. DO NOT PUT YOUR TOP DOWN FOR ANY REASON on the trail ride.
15. Pack a change or ‘draws’.
16. Be sure to take your stupid blood pressure pill.
17. If you have an Incipio audio cord in your vehicle, remove it for the day and use a normal iPhone car charger. Otherwise you will be hitting pause or turning off your stereo each time you plug your phone in to charge.
18. Avoid the trees.
19. Read the FAQ’s on the Jeep Jamboree site before the trip.
20. DO NOT PUT YOUR TOP DOWN FOR ANY REASON on the trail ride.
Now, what did YOU learn this week?
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog.
2. Within that post, please mention the What I Learned This Week carnival and link to this post.
3. Then link up with the Mr. Linky’s form down below.
4. Please only link if you have written a What I Learned This Week post. And please link directly to the carnival post, not the main page of your blog.
5. Visit other linkers, read, learn, and comment, because comments are fun!