For reasons I can not go into, it has been an emotionally difficult week. And as much as I’d love to just spill my guts, I can’t.
The main thing I learned this week is, if I can’t know it all, I’d rather not know any of it.
Here’s the rest of what I learned.
1. I get excited about a good home improvement project.
2. The All-Star season of DWTS is the best season yet.
3. It is tough watching your child struggle.
4. The fact that I will be 39 in two months is difficult to grasp, especially since I still feel like a kid a lot of the time.
5. Bath and Body Works sweet cinnamon pumpkin soap is the best smelling soap ever made. In fact, I wash my hands several times a day just because it smells so good.
6. The contractors who are replacing the water-line on our street couldn’t care less about my schedule or need to get where I’m going.
7. I am not good at waiting.
8. It would be easier to re-tar the roof than it is to reach a real live person on the phone at the DMV.
Now, what did YOU learn this week?