Before I get started on What I Learned This Week, I pinky swear that I won’t mention The Stupid Deployment today.
Today was an ISE day (Instructional Support and Enhancement Day) for our county and so that means we had a day off from school. ISE translates to I SLEEP EXTRA and so ISE days are my friend. They are off again tomorrow for parent/teacher conferences, so that means another glorious day without the stupid cricket alarm blaring from my phone at 6:40 in the AM.
Needless to say, I am one happy girl.
Here’s what I learned this week…
1. Wayne Brady drives a Range Rover.
You can file this little tidbit under random facts for two hundred, Alex.
How do I know that Wayne Brady drives a Range Rover? Well, I’m glad you asked. As a matter of fact, Wayne told me himself. On Sunday. And he also asked me what kind of car I drove. Of course I didn’t mention the fact that I normally drive a Jeep Wrangler. There ain’t no way in this world I would pass up the opportunity to share my love of the Saturn Sky with Wayne Brady.
Because just look at this thing.
McDaddy and I actually drove it to the show.
2. Wayne Brady puts on a heck of a show. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time. He is a phenomenal entertainer.
3. A blog reader asked if McDaddy had a RNLTD yet. RNLTD = Return No Later Than Date. If I were talking about the deployment today, I could tell you if he had a RNLTD, but since I’m not…..
4. The Chevy Traverse has some cool features.
5. Seeing children encourage and support one another is a beautiful thing.
6. My phone uses approximately 10% of its battery overnight, even if all APPS are closed out.
7. When you see a lady place a small black and white train case under her driver’s side tire before going into a restaurant, you will think about it for days.
8. A hummer limo ride is a great motivator for little boys to peddle some cookie dough.
Now what did YOU learn this week?
For linking instructions, you can go here.