I have a love-hate relationship with the Facebook. On one hand, I spend way too much time on there, but on the other hand, I am thankful that I can keep in contact with out-of-town friends and relatives.
I am so thankful that Facebook wasn’t around during my awkward, teenage years. It is anybody’s guess what manner of chaos I would have been involved in back then. I would love to think that even in the midst of chaos, I would be smarter than these girls today who post pictures while making a duck-face.
1. Which is the first thing I hate, HATE about Facebook – THE DUCK-FACE. Oh my word, I wish these girls would STOP making the stupid duck-face. It is never EVER flattering. In fact, it is stupid.
2. And speaking of pictures, I hate the Nike ones. Why are those things still circulating?
3. When people over-use words and phrases, such as: epic fail, just sayin, said no one ever, and amazing in their status updates.
4. I hate that people use Facebook to stir up family drama. It is inappropriate and juvenile. Keep your dirty laundry where it belongs, OFF OF THE INTERNET.
5. I triple HATE Facebook games. I have no desire to start a farm, own a cafe, play in a smurf village, or try my luck at the slots. STOP INVITING ME TO PLAY GAMES.I have blocked hundreds of games, yet I still receive requests for more. I think it may be time to block people who invite me to play the games.
6. I liked the plain ol Facebook that showed ALL status updates of all of my friends in the order in which they were posted. I hate this new format.
7. Sponsored posts are a pain in the butt. And yes, I hate them.
8.The “other” message folder. It is tough to do business on the Facebook yard sale when some of my messages land in the “other” folder which is apparently not accessible on my beloved iPhone.
9. I like choices. I have grown tired of Facebook’s BLUE theme. I think it would be fun if we could color customize our page. Mine? Would be pink.
10. I hate that I’m not always able to see who my friends are friends with.
11. That I can’t always delete posts or comments from my phone. Sometimes it is necessary to delete stuff.
12. I hate that I can’t see who has “de-friended” me.
Yes, I am that nosy.
13. And lastly, I hate that there is not a DISLIKE button.
Because I would dislike at least 11 of these items on a daily basis.
Have a great weekend, y’all!