Well, the first thing I learned this week is that the WordPress picture uploader has a mind of its own. I tried five times (unsuccessfully, mind you) to upload the cute little pink box with the lightbulbs but actually fell asleep watching the circle go round and round like it was actually going to load.
It was an interesting week of learning totally random things.
1. According to the Wii Fit, I am a much better right hula-hooper than I am left.
2. The WordPress picture uploader is a pain in the neck.
3. I have very little patience for things that do not work properly.
4. I get my impatience from my dad.
5. If the picture uploader on your blog doesn’t work, you may try clearing your cache. Why didn’t I think of that?
6. It’s helpful to have a friend who knows a thing or four million about WordPress.
7. Baked barbecue Lays are better than baked Doritos.
8. Baked Doritos are straight-up nasty.
Now, what did you learn this week?
If you want to participate in What I Learned This Week, you can go here for more details.