Y’all know that I can relate to the crazy. Some of these people though? They take crazy to a whole ‘nother level.
Have a look for yourself….
La Fayette, Georgia arrived on “What I Learned at the Funeral Home — From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for live embalming process.
- Hey La Fayette, I’m so glad you’ve stopped by. I have no idea why you’d be looking for “live embalming process” unless you’re as crazy as I am. I had the opportunity to watch an embalming, and I can tell you that it is not for just anybody. If you have a weak stomach, gag easily, or just plain don’t like blood and gore, a live embalming is probably not for you. Me though? I’d do it again in a heartbeat. Yes, as a matter of fact, I am a crazy person.
Schenectady, New York arrived from bing.com on “Bus Trip Games — From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for game ideas for bus trips for quilters.
- Well hello Schenectady quilting club! I can’t think of any other time a quilting club showed up on my doorstep. Anytime I go on a bus trip with my gal pals from church, I’m in charge of games. I think I’ve posted quite a few so hopefully you found some fun games to help you out. Oh, and on a side note, my fellas and I visited Schenectady this past summer. I don’t think I could ever live there because I can’t pronounce it (or spell it for that matter!), but I appreciate you stopping by and do hope you’ll come again soon!
Excelsior, Minnesota arrived from bing.com on “50 Things I Will Never Do — From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for 50 Things I’ll Never Do.
- Welcome Excelsior! If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s to never ever say NEVER. You really don’t know what you might do until you get there. But that’s just me. Thanks for stopping in!
Mission Viejo, California arrived from search.yahoo.com on “Really Cute Homemade Valentines — From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for valentine inmate.
- Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, I need you to listen very carefully. RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. The last thing you need is a man who is stuck in jail. Go find you a good man who is FREE AS A FRIGGIN’ BIRD to take you to dinner and a movie on the weekends. Trust me when I say, very few of them are innocent. You’re welcome!
Tucson, Arizona arrived from google.com on From Inmates to Playdates by searching for intimates to playdates.
- Tucson, you little rascal. This is a family blog. I do not talk about intimate topics here, but I appreciate you stopping in to find out for yourself.
Norfolk, Virginia arrived from google.com on “Fashion – From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for cyber predators.
- Norfolk, how are you? Um, why the heck are you searching for cyber predators, and what makes you think you’ll find any info about them, here? This is a family blog where I talk about motherhood, PTA, Shemar Moore, our hamsters, and The Saturn Sky. No predators discussed here. Like I said, “whole ‘nother level!”
Orland Park, Illinois arrived from google.com on “Inmates Embalming, and Minding Your Own Business – From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for inmate blogger.
- Hi there Orland Park! I am a blogger who worked in jail before becoming a stay-at-home-mom. These days, though? I am just a stay-at-home-mom who rarely stays at home with a blog. Sorry to disappoint, but you should find lots of crazy jailhouse stories if you stick around here long enough. Thanks for taking the time to look around.
Des Moines, Iowa arrived from google.com on “What I Learned at The Funeral Home – From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for mortician wire jaw shut.
- Des Moines, you have found your people! I too, was understandably concerned when I discovered that during the embalming process your mouth is wired shut for all of eternity. In case you didn’t know, eternity is a L-O-N-G time, and I can barely stand the thought of it. When I watched my mortician friend (Bryan) embalm a body, I asked him not to wire me completely shut, and I am trusting that he will honor that request because OH THE HORROR. Anyway, I hope you found what you were looking for! If you have any other embalming questions, I’d be glad to answer them.
Chesapeake, Virginia arrived from google.com on “Thursday Thirteen – 13 Vehicles we’ve Owned – From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for bell biv devoe back in the day.
- Hi there neighbor! Before I get started, I have to ask this… do folks from other areas ask if you live in Western Virginia? It amazes me at the number of people who have no idea West Virginia is a state. And on the off-chance that you are reading here today and are finding out this information for the first time well, SHAME ON YOU. West Virginia is not the same as Western Virginia! Now, as far as the Bell Biv Devoe back in the day thing, can I just say, I love Bell Biv Devoe! They sing one of McDaddy’s favorite songs. Perhaps you’ve heard the one that goes, ”Never trust a big butt and smile, that girl is poison!” And yes, you can take that advice to the bank. You’re welcome!
Columbus, Ohio arrived from google.com on “Who Do We Have Here? From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for Amish ear candles.
- Hi there, Columbus! Let me save you some time and money and tell you that regardless of their claims, Amish Ear Candles do not work. They are neat and you can hear stuff poppin’ and crackin’ in your ear, but really, it’s nothing more than a crazy person holding a paper plate with a candle sticking in their ear. Actually just looking at the picture cracks me up, because HELLO, WELCOME TO MY CRAZY! (Oh , and in an unrelated note, McDaddy never passes up an opportunity to sing about the Witch Doctor anytime he hears someone talking about them.)
Claremont, California arrived from google.com on “Along Came a Spider – From Inmates to Playdates” by searching for black licorice spider.
- How’s it going, Claremont? I do not like spiders. Well, unless they are made out of Oreos and M&Ms. That is all.
I’d love to hear where you came from today?