What I Learned This Week

February 18, 2013

in What I Learned This Week

It has been a crazy, busy, yucky day. And that’s after a crazy, busy, yucky week. And now, here I sit two hours before bedtime with a headache from you-know-where. If I were a bettin’ woman, I’d bet the farm that this pain in my head is directly correlated to the stress in my heart.

Because I am having difficulty concentrating this is going to be a short post.

Here are a few important lessons I learned this week.

1. You just never know what people have going on. Appearances can be very deceiving.

2. A headache makes it tough to concentrate on a blog post.

3. My face and neck produce an insane amount of heat and turn blood-red when I am flip-hoppin’ mad.

4. There’s a good chance that an insane amount of heat on my face and neck area cause a headache from you-know-where.

5. The older I get, the less patience I have.

That’s what I learned this week.

Now, what did YOU learn?

To join in on the What I Learned This Week carnival, simply follow these steps.

1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog and link to this post.

2. Link up with the Mr. Linky form down below. Please put the link to your POST, not the front page of your blog.

3. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week.

Alrightythen. Ready, Set, GO!

{ 6 comments }

1 Sara February 19, 2013 at 3:45 am

I hope today starts a new week for you and it isn’t such a crazy, busy, yucky one for you.

{{{Julie}}}

2 ERIKA February 19, 2013 at 7:44 am

Hey your suppose to have more patience the older you get. You got to Let go let God, and just let some stuff go that its not worth get stresesed. Hugs to you Julie praying for you. Remember your a strong christian woman that has God always there for you and your the great woman behind the man who serves his country proundly.

God bless you

3 ERIKA February 19, 2013 at 7:44 am

PROUNDLY!!!!!!!!!!

4 ERIKA February 19, 2013 at 7:45 am

PROUDLY …UGH THIS COMPUTER LOL

5 Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} February 19, 2013 at 9:30 am

Virtual Hugs! :)
Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity}´s last blog post ..What I Learned This Week — the Cruise Edition

6 Laurie Collett February 20, 2013 at 3:33 pm

So true…appearances can be deceiving. May we have discernment to see the hearts. Thanks for the great post & for hosting & God bless!
Laurie Collett´s last blog post ..How Does God Love Me? Let Me Count Three Ways.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: